We are reinforcing our team:
SPACE SEGMENT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (M/F/D)
Standort: Munich — Funktionsbereich Space
Are you looking for a new and interesting activity in an outstanding project in the area of space segment?
This could be your field of responsibility:
- Anomaly investigation, root cause analysis, Anomaly Reports handling;
- Support review boards (e.g. for Anomaly and NCR);
- Develop and support validation of spacecraft anomaly recovery strategies and workarounds;
- Maintenance and update operational documentations (e.g. Spacecraft User Manuals and Known Anomaly Databases);
- Contribute to Operations and Engineering Reports;
- Adapt procedures to new databases and procedures delivered by industry;
- Spacecraft Performance Analysis including generation, screening and processing of the satellite trend reports, including problem identification, anomalies reoccurrence, assess performance degradation and providing inputs for lifetime estimation;
- Spacecraft Engineering Analysis;
- Support Database tuning (definition of OOLs and review OOL settings in conjunction to trend analyses);
- Support improvements of Space Segment Maintenance process and procedures;
- Coordination of the Level 3 Space Segment Support;
- Provide on-console support for special operations;
- On-call support;
- Support SCTC Campaigns (inputs for SCTC sequence, analysis of results on on-console support for special operations);
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for developing training material;
Your profile requires:
- Experience from AIT tasks and/or satellite engineering/development at industry mandatory (this experience gained in the frame of Galileo is an asset);
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline;
- A minimum 3 years of experience in space projects at industry level;
- Experience in spacecraft design and manufacturing;
- Expert knowledge of at least one of the following satellite subsystems: AOCS, Galileo payload or TCS;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written) is mandatory;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical skills and high flexibility;
- Stress resilient and strong attitude to team work, also leveraging resources not directly dependent on him/her;
- Experience in spacecraft operations would be an asset;
- Citizen of a Member State of the European Union.
Are you interested in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
Please send your application documents via E-mail.
We are looking forward to get in contact with you.
CAM Systems GmbH
Your Contact Person
Mr. Emanuele Giacomoni