We are reinforcing our team:
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (M/F/D)
Standort: Munich — Funktionsbereich Space
CAM system is at home in the world of tomorrow!
As a renowned partner for the industry when it comes to IT and engineering expertise, we are en route in the creative outerspace and provide limitless horizons for creative and innovative minds.
Are you our designers for the world of tomorrow?
Three, two, one, IGNITION - here it goes to our world of tomorrow…
Your tasks as MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (M/F/D):
- Support the organization and coordination of L1/L2/L3 maintenance preparation and execution activities;
- Monitor the commitment status to applicable L1/L2/L3 maintenance preparation and execution requirements;
- Interface with the Customer for L1/L2/L3 maintenance-related matters;
- Interface and coordination with the L1/L2/L3 maintenance providers;
- Review subcontractor's data packages;
- Issuing of technical-managerial documentation;
- Technical evaluation and preparation of changes (CR/CCN technical responsible);
- Support the organization of and participation to milestones/reviews.
Your profile as MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (M/F/D):
- Master's degree in engineering or similar;
- Several years of experience in the L2/L3 maintenance of complex systems;
- Experience in the Space sector, preferably at Ground Segment level;
- English is at business level, both written and spoken;
- Hands-on mentality and systematic, self-organized, able to prioritize way of working;
- Good interpersonal liaising and communication skills with an excellent attitude to team work;
- Fluency in standard office automation tools (word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet, etc.);
- Availability to travel within Europe;
- Knowledge of German and/or Italian would be considered as an asset;
- EU citizenship.
What we offer:
- A relocation package for candidates living outside Germany;
- Focused Training and performance-oriented career development;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects.
Are you interested in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
Please send your application documents via E-mail.
We are looking forward to get in contact with you.
CAM Systems GmbH
Your Contact Person
Mr. Emanuele Giacomoni