We are reinforcing our team:
CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER (M/F/D)
Standort: Munich Area — Funktionsbereich Space
Your tasks as CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER (M/F/D):
- Monitoring and analysis of regular day-to-day procedures and applications in information security;
- Support in the definition, maintenance and execution of Cyber Security Processes and Procedures;
- Detection and identification of anomalies in the local security environment;
- Detection and identification of possible threats to information and communication systems;
- Regular reporting and rapid escalation in the event of a specific IT risk situation;
- Support in the evaluation and reporting of forensic investigations;
- Editing the Security Risk Register;
- Support regular internal audits in the project's security environment;
- Preparation of training documents and regular training of project staff in connection with security incident response methodologies;
- Regular review and documentation of the system in relation to the security requirements defined by the Customer;
- As part of the maintenance team, provision of 24/7 on-call duties and regular office hour support on any business day.
Your profile as CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER (M/F/D):
- Master's degree in engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunications Economics, Engineering, Physics) or similar;
- Work experience in the security industry, e.g. experience in the CERT environment and IT forensics or in the field of penetration and vulnerability tests;
- In-depth knowledge of methodologies and supporting technologies involved in the cyber-protection of critical IT infrastructures (e.g. vulnerabilities handling, security monitoring systems and tools);
- Knowledge of national legal requirements and international standards in information security (e.g. confidentiality protection in business (BMWi), NIST, ISO 27001, etc.);
- Knowledge of audit standards (such as ISO 27007) and audit techniques. ISACA CISA certification or equivalent.
- Experience in European space projects;
- English is at business level, both written and spoken; Hands-on mentality and systematic, self-organized, able to prioritize way of working;
- Good interpersonal liaising and communication skills with strong attitude to team work;
- Fluency in standard office automation tools (word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet, etc.);
- Knowledge of German and/or Italian would be considered as an asset;
- EU citizenship.
What we offer:
- A relocation package for candidates living outside Germany;
- Focused Training and performance-oriented career development;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects.
Are you interested in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
Please send your application documents via E-mail.
We are looking forward to get in contact with you.
CAM Systems GmbH
Your Contact Person
Mr. Emanuele Giacomoni